Cucumber is a summer vegetable, rich in fiber, vitamins A, B, C and E. It is an excellent food to reduce blood pressure thanks to its content of magnesium, fiber and potassium and, if you do not know how to include it in your diet, in Unreceta.com we will teach you how to make a rich and practical cold cucumber soup . Do not lose detail!
If you want to serve it as an entree of a healthy menu, what do you think if you accompany it with a baked sea bream with potatoes, onion and tomato ? And to close, a delicious strawberry sorbet without sugar will be the icing on the cake. Go ahead and prepare a cold soup of cucumber following our advice!
- 1 cucumber
- 225 ml. of natural yogurt
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 2 potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 6 glasses of water
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation of cold cucumber soup
- To start preparing this cold cream, you should wash the cucumber, remove the seeds with a spoon and then peel it so that they still have a little skin. Reserve the tip to make sliced, we will use it to decorate.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut also the same size so that they cook quickly. Then peel the garlic and onions and cut into taquitos.
- Wash the leek, remove the first skin and cut into thin slices. Place all the vegetables in a pot, except for the slices of cucumber, and pour the water, a little salt and bring to the fire. As soon as it breaks to boil, wait about twenty minutes.
- Once the vegetables have softened, remove from the heat, strain the water and mix with the blender until you have a smooth and uniform cream. Pour some ground black pepper and then cover with a film and bring the cold cucumber cream to the refrigerator for three hours.
- After this time, you can serve your cold cucumber soup but before doing it, decorate each portion with a little cucumber and add a little olive oil. Take advantage!