07 Mar Entrecote recipe with mushroom sauce
Who said that to eat a delicious entrecote with mushroom sauce you have to go to a restaurant? Someone who surely did not have this recipe! And today we share with you the step by step to prepare this dish at home and make you as delicious as a chef. You dare? Great!
This cut of meat is very versatile and that is why you can accompany it with any garnish of your preference. We have chosen this time to enjoy it with a good portion of creamy mashed potatoes that tastes spectacular along with the juices that the meat releases when it is cut, our mouth watering! Do you have everything ready? Then do not wait any longer and come and cook an exquisite and juicy steak with mushroom sauce with Unreceta.com!
- 4 beef entrecots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 gr. of mushrooms
- 250 ml. of liquid cream
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 rosemary bouquet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of entrecote with mushroom sauce
- We will start making the mushroom sauce. To do this, wash the mushrooms, dry them with absorbent paper and then cut them into thin sheets. Do not forget to get rid of the trunks because that is where more accumulated land they have.
- Heat a frying pan and add the tablespoon of butter. When it has melted, add the mushrooms and stir with a wooden palette for five minutes.
- Add the liquid cream and lower the heat to medium temperature to avoid boiling. Let the sauce infuse for five more minutes and add the wine. Raise the heat to the maximum for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
- Lower the heat again to medium temperature, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and cook for five minutes over low heat so that all the flavors are concentrated. Then turn off the heat and let it rest while doing the entrecots.
- Add in another pan a stream of olive oil, crushed cloves of garlic and rosemary and let it heat over high heat. When the pan is quite hot add the entrecots and let them be done for five minutes on each side if you want to stay at your point, three if you want them raw inside and seven if you prefer them very well done.
- Remove the entrecots from the heat and let them sit for two minutes. Then serve each portion of meat bathed on top with plenty of sauce. Now you can enjoy a rich entrecote with mushroom sauce!