Ingredients for Dough for donuts
Steps to prepare dough for donuts
- To start making the dough for donuts you should mix the previously sieved flour , sugar , salt and yeast in a bowl .
- This done, melt the butter in the microwave, make a volcano with the mixture of ingredients above and pour it along with the eggs . Move it well so that all the ingredients are integrated and no lumps remain.
- Then, pour the water little by little and keep moving. You will see that the dough begins to become more solid, then you will have to start kneading with your hands.
- When the donut dough does not stay stuck in your hands, make a ball with it and leave it inside the container so that it rests for an hour and doubles its volume. It is advisable that you cover the dough with a clean cloth or plastic wrap.
- Once it has doubled in size, place the dough on your work table and spread it with a rolling pin. Then, cut the donuts with the desired diameter, you can use both a special mold for it and any other round object, like a glass.
- When you have the donuts cut you should let them stand for 30 minutes to increase their size. Then, you have two options, you can fry them in plenty of oil or bake them. If you opt for the second option you must preheat the oven to 200ºC and bake them for approximately 10 minutes.
- If you wish, you can decorate your donuts with strawberry frosting , chocolate ganache or real glasa. Another totally valid and much simpler option is to sprinkle some sugar , consult our recipe to make your own. Also, you can accompany them with the following drinks:
- Chocolate milkshake
- Oatmeal smoothie