A diet rich in vegetables and fruits is always the key to have an excellent health and a good figure and, as in Unreceta.com we only want the best for you, today we invite you to prepare a pumpkin stuffed with baked vegetables . You will not even leave the plate!
Ideal for a light dinner, this dish can also be eaten at lunch and combined with a salad of rice and pineapple or with a salmon baked with mustard and honey sauce if you fancy a good piece of fish.
For now, take note of the ingredients you need to prepare this healthy baked pumpkin stuffed with vegetables and discover where the trick is. Let’s go there!
- 1 round pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 250 gr. of mushrooms
- 200 gr. of grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of pumpkin stuffed with baked vegetables
- The first thing you should do is clean the pumpkin and you can either wash it with water or clean it with a damp cloth. Then, cut the top end as if you were opening a lid.
- With a spoon, remove the seeds first. Then, very carefully, extract as much pulp as you can without breaking the pumpkin.
- Peel the garlic and pass through a shredder, while the onion and the rest of the vegetables you have to wash and cut into julienne.
- To prepare the mushrooms, the first thing you have to do is wash them, drain them and dry them with paper towels. Lamínalos and reserve.
- Now heat a bottom of oil and add the onion, a little salt and let it boil for five minutes. Then add the pepper and garlic, take a couple of turns and add the mushrooms. Remove and let them release the water. With ten minutes to the fire it will be enough.
- Next, add the aubergine, zucchini and pumpkin pulp. Sauté for five minutes and season with spices, salt and pepper. It is not necessary that you cook them a lot since they will be finished in the oven.
- Place the pumpkin in a previously greased tray and refill it with everything you have in the pan. Bake at 180 ° C and cook for 40 minutes.
- When they have passed 30 minutes you will have to remove it and add the grated cheese on top. Return it to the oven so that it is gratinated. After this, your pumpkin filled with baked vegetables will be ready to eat. Take advantage!