28 Mar Recipe of beef cheeks in mushroom sauce
Do you want to enjoy a meal at home and still have doubts about the dish you’re going to serve? Then deléitalos with beef cheeks in mushroom sauce . They are a difficult to forget but very easy to prepare!
- 800 gr. beef cheeks
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 200 ml. of cream
- 200 ml. of red wine
- 300 ml. of beef broth
- 400 gr. of various mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Black pepper
- ¼ cup of olive oil
Preparation of beef cheeks in mushroom sauce
- Before starting, the first thing you should do is marinate your cheeks clean with oregano, thyme, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Then, add the flour in a plastic kitchen bag, insert the cheeks into it and shake well to cover them.
- To prepare the vegetables that carry the recipe, first peel the onions and cut them, it does not matter if they are large pieces because in the end you will crush them. Do the same with the leek after washing it. Thoroughly clean the mushrooms and smear them.
- Add olive oil in a high-walled casserole and when hot put the cheeks to seal. Make them on both sides and remove them to the plate.
- In the same oil put onion and leeks to sauté. Once they are transparent, add the mushrooms and cook for ten minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the wine, the beef broth, the cheeks and cook with the pot covered for 75 minutes over low heat.
- Every so often you should stir them to avoid sticking the sofrito from the bottom. Do not let them dry either, if you need to add a little more broth there is no problem.
- Once the meat is very soft, remove it to a plate, add the cream to the sauce, tritúrala with a blender, rectify the salt, incorporates again the cheeks and cook another ten minutes.
- And now serve your beef cheeks in mushroom sauce accompanied with rice, mashed potatoes or the garnish of your choice. You’ll see how tasty they are!
|13 hábitos para llevar una vida sana:||http://bit.ly/2q8Gs0f|
|La Importancia de que comer sano:||http://bit.ly/2GE5b76|
|Receta de sepia en salsa de marisco:||http://bit.ly/2uSTaVM|
|Receta para croquetas de bacalao:||http://bit.ly/2GAdMY9|
|Pestiños receta con sabor a Pascua:||http://bit.ly/2q8PFow|
|muslos de pollo rellenos de tocino:||http://bit.ly/2Ix6hOg|
|Receta de Pescado al horno:||http://bit.ly/2q915JH|
|Habichuelas con Dulce:||http://bit.ly/2JpKTvw|
|Torta Triple Sabor:||http://bit.ly/2JpKTvw|