Tired of your salads always tasting the same? Boredom is over! In Unreceta.com we bring you the step by step so you can prepare an exquisite salad sauce for cranberries that will change your way of eating vegetables forever. What is special about it? All! From its base of sparkling wine with sugar to the bitter point offered by raisins. A dressing to shine in the kitchen!
Any salad combines perfectly with this dressing, from the roasted chicken salad to the warm salad of goat cheese . You’re going to love it!
We start? Let’s prepare this blueberry sauce for salads right now !
- 400 gr. of blueberries
- 1/2 raisin rate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of sparkling wine
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of cranberry sauce for salads
- Let’s start preparing this delicious cranberry sauce for salads by adding sparkling wine and sugar to a pot. Let it boil with the fire to the maximum for two minutes, in this way the alcohol will evaporate. Stir occasionally.
- Then add the cranberries, raisins, salt and lemon juice and let the mixture boil for another two minutes.
- After this time, cover the pot and cook the cranberry sauce for salads for ten minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and let the preparation rest until it cools. Then add the mixture to the glass of the blender and process until a homogeneous sauce is obtained.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl, add the olive oil and mix to integrate. Your blueberry sauce for salads is ready, season your salad and enjoy it, you’ll see how good it is. Bon Appetite!