23 Mar Recipe of fish broth with rice
There are dishes that are always well received and apart from being able to eat all year round, with cold or heat, they are very easy to prepare. Do you dare to cook a delicious fish soup with rice following the steps of Unreceta.com ? You do not know how tasty it is!
- Head and spines of fresh fish
- 2 leeks
- 2 onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 300 gr. of monkfish
- ½ cup of raw rice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of fish stock with rice
- You will start washing all the vegetables, discarding the parts that can not be used and chopping into medium pieces, except for the garlic and onions that you should cut as small as you can.
- Now you are going to prepare the broth first, placing the head, the fish bones, a leek, a tomato, an onion, the parsley, a little salt and two liters of water in a large pot. Take to the fire and cook for 40 minutes.
- After the time, you will have a well-concentrated fish stock, which you should strain and reserve.
- Then add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and brown the monkfish on both sides quickly. When ready, remove to a plate and reserve.
- In the same oil, add the onion, the chopped garlic, the other leek also chopped and a little salt to poach them. Meanwhile, peel the tomato, remove the seeds and cut too.
- When the onion is already transparent, add the tomato, once it has reduced a little, add the fish broth, the carrot in cubes, the rice and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- After the time, add the fish and cook for 5 more minutes. Before removing from the fire rectify the salt and your fish broth with rice will be ready to taste it hot. Very good profit!