11 Mar Recipe of pork cheeks in mushroom sauce
If you have a few hours to cook and you want to surprise your family with a special dish, do not hesitate to make a cheek of pork in mushroom sauce . Contrary to what one thinks, it is a very lean meat, rich in iron, proteins and vitamins that we recommend at Unreceta.com without any doubt.
Serve them with a mashed potato gratin as a garnish or with a delicious vegetarian couscous salad . You will see that it is a versatile preparation that will be very easy to combine.
Do not waste any more time and gather all the ingredients so that we cook together these pork cheeks in mushroom sauce. Let’s start!
- 1 kg. of pork cheeks
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1/2 liter of meat broth
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1/2 kg. of mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation of pork cheeks in mushroom sauce
- Before starting, you should remove the fat and fiber from the cheeks with a sharp knife. When they are clean, sprinkle them on both sides and reserve while you prepare the vegetables.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces, like garlic. Wash the mushrooms well, drain them so they do not rust, cut off the base of the stems and coat them.
- Also wash the leek, separate the white part and cut it finely like the parsley. Reservation.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and put the cheeks to seal for four minutes on each side. Then pass them to a plate, cut them and reserve.
- Add the onion and let it poach with a pinch of salt to sweat. Once it is transparent, add the leek, the garlic and the kitchen for five minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the mushrooms, mix and cook over low heat until all the water is gone. Then salpimiéntalos, pour the wine and increases the temperature so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Then, lower the temperature again, incorporate the cheeks, the meat broth and cook for an hour and a half with the lid on.
- After the time and after checking that the meat is soft, add the cream, the soy sauce and let the sauce thicken for a few more minutes before removing from the heat.
- Serve your pork cheeks in a very hot mushroom sauce and accompany them with the garnish of your choice. Take advantage!