07 Mar Recipe of rice with cod and potatoes
There are many ways to prepare a rich rice, but without a doubt this recipe of rice with cod and potatoes that we bring you today in Unreceta.com is one of the best. Prepare this dish is very easy and best of all is that it is so succulent that you will not have to think of an entree to have a full and delicious menu. Do we cook it? Great!
However, what if we advise you is a dessert that becomes, and never better said, the icing on the cake! In our cookbook you will find absolutely everything but our favorites are the American cheesecake , the brownie with cream and the muffins with blueberries. Everyone is irresistible!
That said, are you ready to prepare a rich cod rice with potatoes ? We, too, go there!
Preparation of rice with cod and potatoes
- The first thing you should do is desalinate the cod two days before. To do this you must soak it in a container with water and change it every eight hours to eliminate excess salt. On the day of preparation, drain the cod in a colander.
- While the cod drips, cut the onion, garlic cloves and peppers into very small squares. Then peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Add a little olive oil to a large casserole and when it is hot add the onion and garlic. Sauté over medium heat until both ingredients begin to brown.
- When they have poached, add the peppers and continue sautéing for five more minutes or until they are tender. Then add the potatoes and continue frying another ten minutes.
- Add the water to the pan and salt to taste. When the water begins to boil, add the rice and let it be done for twenty minutes.
- Finally, add the cod, mix well with the rest of the ingredients and cook the preparation over medium heat and with the pan covered for ten minutes.
- After the time, rectify the point of salt and extinguish the fire. Let the rice rest with cod and potatoes for five minutes and then serve hot. Bon Appetite!