11 Mar Recipe of squid stuffed with prawns
The stuffed squid shrimp are certainly a very tasty dish that once prepare and try, you will not want to stop doing!
Although you can accompany it both with baked potatoes au gratin and with a white rice with raisins , in Unreceta.com we have decided to bet on a bit of rustic homemade breadwith which you will suck your fingers, and you will see that you can not help it!
That said, if you’re already convinced, gather the ingredients and follow the instructions that we give you below to prepare squid stuffed with irresistible prawns . Do you dare to do them? Well do not give it more laps and get on with it!
- 1 kg. of cuttlefish
- 300 gr. of prawns
- 2 onions
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 250 ml. of white wine
- 150 ml. of water
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of squid stuffed with prawns
- Before starting, you should clean the baby squid by emptying them first. Pull the legs so that the viscera come out and reserve the legs. Empty the squid bag, pull the transparent feather, remove the skin, turn them over and wash. Flip again and they will be clean. Reservation.
- What follows is to prepare a broth with the heads and skin of the prawns. Peel them and add two tablespoons of oil to a pot. When it is hot, add the husks and heads and sauté for a minute. Pour the water and cook for a quarter of an hour over low heat. Then strain with a sieve and reserve the broth.
- To make the sauce, chop one of the onions, the pepper and the garlic. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and grate. Heat three tablespoons of olive oil and put the onion to poach.
- Once it is transparent, add the garlic together with the pepper and let it soften. Add the tomatoes, the sweet paprika, mix, sauté for five minutes and pour the wine. Leave everything on the fire for ten minutes.
- Then add the shrimp broth that you have previously prepared and cook for five more minutes. After the time set aside from the fire, grind with a blender and add the salt.
- For the filling, diced the other onion, chop the prawns and the legs of the squid and sauté everything with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper for ten minutes.
- Let cool, stuff the squid with a spoon and close with a toothpick. Add them to the sauce and cook for 40 minutes
- When serving your squid stuffed with prawns sprinkle a little chopped parsley to color your dish. Take advantage!