- 4 slices of black mold bread
- 1 tied clean spinach
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 25 gr. butter / butter
- 1 cdita of garlic powder
- 1 cdita of ground chili
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the spinach clean and take to cook 1 minute in a pan with a spoon of butter, add the previously beaten eggs seasoned with salt, pepper, ground red pepper and garlic powder.
- Move with a wooden spoon and cook until the egg is cooked.
- Let cool. Unite with the grated mozzarella and assemble the sandwich.
- Brown on both sides in a pan with butter.