And while your thermomix works, you can also make a baked white rice as a garnish or a delicious salad of potato and avocado . It is a very easy to combine dish, check it yourself!
Write down everything you need to make a delicious tuna with tomato thermomix that you will soon repeat. You will see!
- 4 tuna loins
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 ¼ cups of mashed tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 branches of fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of tuna with thermomix
- Before starting, dry the tuna with an absorbent paper, cut it in medium tacos with a sharp and salty knife.
- Then peel the onion and garlic and cut into large pieces. Do the same with the pepper after washing it and extract the seeds.
- Next, place onions, garlic and pepper in the thermomix cup and program four seconds at speed 4 to crush.
- Lower the remains of the walls with the spatula, add the oil and sauté for ten minutes, at speed 1, at 100 ° of temperature.
- When finished, add the cornstarch and dissolve for a minute, at 100 ° of temperature and speed 2, so you will give a bit of body to the sauce.
- Then add the crushed tomato, sugar, salt and pepper to taste and cook for fifteen minutes at the same temperature.
- Now, you are going to place the butterfly on the blades, add the fish tacos and cook for five minutes at 100 ° of temperature, turn to the left, speed bucket.
- Let your tuna with thermomix tomato sit for a few minutes before serving, chop the parsley finely and sprinkle each portion with a little. And now, to enjoy it. Take advantage!